Content & Social Strategist
There is nothing new in saying that people are flooded with an overload of content, information and messages these days. And that brands face more and more difficulties to get out their story to their audiences.
But if you are convinced that content and social media still have a lot of opportunities to offer for brands, you know how brands should walk the talk and tell their stories through relevant content, what it takes to engage with people and know how hearts and minds can be won or how content can be amplified by connecting with other (media) touch points?
Than you might be the talent we are seeking: A highly motivated and creative individual with experience and fanatical passion for brands, social media and content marketing in all its facets.
- You can translate brand stories and their products into a clear strategy for social media and new channels.
- You architect our clients content distribution network by way of social media channels.
- You come up with inspiration and thought leadership around social media and content evolution relevant to the client’s needs
- You distill learnings out of the daily, weekly and monthly reports into an understandable evaluation
- You use social media to listen to online conversations and generate new insights.
- You have a bachelor’s or associate degree or diploma in advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations or related communications field
- You have 5-10 years of experience in multichannel strategy with focus on Social Media and content
- You have experience in creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- You have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- You are able to draw clear reporting schemes and communicate results to the client in a fast paced environment
- You have experience in working in international environments
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Cliché, cliché: you will receive a competitive salary
- Now for something slightly more original: we can also offer you just about all conceivable fringe benefits
- These Days works for different customers. Some brands live around the corner, others are European players
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
- Talent development, training & education via Wunderman University and WPP’s tailor made programs (up to MBA)
These Days is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession