Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager you have the most central role in the delivery process of our web building projects. From the start with the initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the project on track. You’ll be in charge of campaign websites, content platforms, apps, …
- Manage day-to-day progress of (mostly) website projects as part of a larger team.
- Create a rock solid resource and milestone planning.
- Detailed scope definition and strict budget monitoring.
- Guide all the team members (strategy design, development,...) to a successful delivery.
- Organize team briefings, client reviews, progress reports and reporting.
- Keep any eye on scope creep, continuous risk assessment and of course the deadline.
- You are a born communicator, in Dutch, English and preferably French.
- Team player - we’re not looking for a lonesome cowboy/girl, because – as you know – successful project managers co-operate closely with account and traffic managers.
- You have the necessary strategic, creative and technical experience to plan and execute a project that aims to achieve set business objectives.
- You have a passion for interactive communication.
- You can define and write functional documents and briefings.
- You have experience in web development.
- You are familiar with current online and mobile technologies.
- You are experienced in handling projects in both waterfall and scrum context.
- Minimal 2y experience in an interactive, online agency or development environment.
- Offline or traditional agency experience is a plus.
- Cliché, cliché: you will receive a competitive salary.
- Now for something slightly more original: we can also offer you just about all conceivable fringe benefits.
- These Days works for different customers. Some brands live around the corner, others are European players.
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- These Days is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.