Head of User Experience & Service Design
We are looking for a head of user experience and service design to help us expand team and create a core value for our customers!
You are a passionate thinker who identifies products and services in line with the needs of users, business and technology; with a strong focus on user experience. You're also a driven, people-oriented manager with a clear vision that you can transfer to your team, colleagues and customers.
As head of user experience and service design you’re multi-tasking, but in the final analysis, it will all come down to just one thing: to help reinforce our position as a user-centered design and communication agency.
- You will contribute to our user experience strategy and reinforce our position as an authority in the field of UX and service design
- You will take care of the daily operations of your team, and you’ll be responsible for coaching your team members
- You will analyze the business context and user needs; based on the insights acquired, you will elaborate a UX strategy which will be translated into appropriate concepts and designs
- You will work for a great many clients over a wide scale of domains. You will help them pave the road across the (digital) landscape of contextual and personalised cross-channel user experience
The user experience and service design team is responsible for creating logical and intuitive structures for websites, interactive applications, as well as in the field of retail and public spaces, with the objective of creating a user-friendly, attractive, and conversion-optimized experience.
Together with your team, you will define user and content needs, you’ll elaborate UX strategies and concepts, optimize user journeys, model the touch point ecosystem, and translate it into prototypes that outline the desired user experience. Furthermore – since every idea is just an assumption – you will regularly validate the proposed solution through user tests.
You’ll work in close collaboration with the strategic planners, the analytics team, the graphic designers and the developers. You’re a true team player, and you’re ready to take on the next challenge, whether it’s a new campaign, an application or a thorough revision of the complete digital ecosystem.
You will play a key role as a consultant and coach, and you will hold final responsibility for the user experience. As of the definition of a product or brand strategy, you will determine the future direction of the digital service by facilitating brainstorming and generating ideas. You will consult with clients, colleagues and users to better understand design conditions and restrictions. You will nail down user experience strategy and architecture. You will design the structure and flows and prototype the solution. You'll be responsible for the user experience throughout the entire project.
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design
- A good understanding of the UX design process and of the different activities
- An excellent knowledge of information architecture & interaction design for websites, apps and mobile applications; responsive expertise is a must
- A passion for user research, ideation and exploration
- Competent in user testing and evaluation techniques
- Well-organised and able to manage a varied project portfolio
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, an applied knowledge of English and French is an absolute plus
- Cliché, cliché: you will receive a competitive salary.
- Now for something slightly more original: we can also offer you just about all conceivable fringe benefits.
- These Days works for different customers. Some brands live around the corner, others are European players.
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Talent development, training & education via WPP University and - tailor made programs (up to MBA).
- These Days is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.