Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for a digital designer with 5+ years experience to become an integral part of our digital design team. As Senior Digital Designer, you’ll focus on creating site concepts and see the design of a project all the way through. In this senior position, you use a high level of expertise to deliver and encourage stunning digital concepts to meet client briefs and expectations while growing into a lead position in our digital design team.
- You are a charismatic leader who knows how to identify and coach others strengths.
- You are an extremely motivated person who loves challenges.
- You are a talented interface and visual designer with a eye for aesthetics.
- You understand users and know how to wow them.
- You believe in the value of user-centered design.
- You can translate the rationale behind your work to stakeholders, and can inspire, motivate, and mentor junior designers.
- You possess skill sets across many design disciplines, including: user research, user experience, prototyping, ideation and interaction design.
- You think big, and can build ideas from the ground up.
- You are collaborative but self-directed.
- Create stunning digital design experiences.
- Lead and coach a playground where digital experts come together to make bold, award-winning advertising and products.
- Lead design efforts across individual products and campaigns, from concept to final execution.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Work with digital design team to develop UI toolkits and digital driven identities.
- Translate concepts into noteworthy designs.
- Team up with other Product, Brand and Marketing designers to create consistent customer experiences across screens and platforms.
- Always ensure high quality output.
Requirements and skills:
- 5+ years experience designing and art directing great digital designs for desktop, mobile or apps.
- Ability to think about a problem from multiple angles to come up with the best design.
- Creative agency experience desired.
- Unique drive to continue pushing products forward and innovating.
- A strong sense of design theory and typography are critical.
- Ability to prototype designs in lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity as required.
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Articulate and passionate verbal communicator.
- Creative wizard with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Call of Duty.
- A super challenging job in a happy and healthy company
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment; easily accessible if you come from Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, the Netherlands, etc.
- As part of the international Wunderman and Young & Rubicam group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities
- Obviously a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career
- These Days is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc… when hiring new staff.