Social Media Marketer
As a Social Media Marketer, you are responsible for all social media operations for one of our key accounts. You help create the strategy, you shape the determined strategy in projects and eventually you post the social media communication online in an effective way.
As a Social Media Marketer, you are:
- a Social Thought Leader: you are aware of the latest social media trends and insights, which you share inside and outside the organisation. You are not deterred by presentations, but derive great satisfaction from them.
- a Social Media Strategist: you help convert the general business strategy into workable, intelligent social media actionables in the field.
- a Social Content Marketer: you gather and prepare content and you have this content approved by the customer. Every week you look for content within the scope that was decided together with the customer. The content is presented to the customer and programmed and published upon approval.
- a Social Community Manager: every day you check fans’ comments and posts/tweets. You analyse the feedback from fans/followers and you respond to conversations to the extent possible.
- a Social Analyst: every month you create a report for the customer with an overview of the communication flow and responses. You develop learnings from this, which you integrate in your further approach immediately.
As a Social Media Marketer, you have:
- a qualification of higher education.
- perfect knowledge of French, native-level Dutch and fluent English.
- a passion for digital and interactive communication and a high level of familiarity with the most recent developments in platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Vine, Pinterest, Tumblr, ...
- a good dose of creativity. Together with the Digital Strategist and the customer, you create and manage outstanding social-proof concepts.
- excellent writing skills. You know how to write for social media in the right tone of voice for the customer.
- strong communication and organisational skills.
- a basic knowledge of online measurement tools such as Engagor, Google Analytics and Social Bakers, for example.
- a basic knowledge of Photoshop and video editing.
- a highly developed sense of responsibility. You are flexible, you listen to and work with the customer and you tackle every project head on.
In other words, you are a great thinker, but also a diligent doer!
- Cliché, cliché: you will receive a competitive salary.
- Now for something slightly more original: we can also offer you just about all conceivable fringe benefits.
- These Days works for different customers. Some brands live around the corner, others are European players.
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Talent development, training & education via Wunderman University and WPP’s tailor made programs (up to MBA).
- These Days is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.